Anyway, this is Day 1.
- I took boy to hairdresser
- Boys' room put back to rights after the cabin/loft bed building (family effort)
- Spouse arranged builder
- I arranged roller-blind fitter
- I arranged replacement mirror for bathroom cupboard
- Jointly started emptying the next bedroom for the 3rd and last cabin/loft bed.
Still a bit to do. Dinner; online shopping order; scholarly reading; trip to get ingredients for tomorrow's dinner (before the online shopping order can be delivered!); more tidying; deal with laundry.
There are those who would have it that I'm a self-obsessed scholar who allows SuperSpouse to do Everything about the house. It's not true!!!!